Marketplace >

FS: Pista Concept 2006 53cm almost MINT

(closed)

December 17, 2018 06:54 PM
Highly highly collectible/desirable and also gives you a nostalgic feeling just owning it. beThe Celeste colorway is honeslty the best out of all the years the Concepts were produced. It’s almost once in a blue moon you will find one that’s a 53cm that’s almost perfect! You know this is the real deal. Hardly any blemishes, no cracks or dents. Looking to only trade for serious track machines, I actually don’t want to sell, just in the market to trade. PM me for further parts details and what ya got to offer. I absolutely don’t do shipping ONLY meetups. Thanks.
Attached Photos:
Post photo
Kikoloko
74 posts
16 bikes

December 17, 2018 08:40 PM
I will never understand people who post local only sales here. If you're not willing to ship, just stay on craigslist. This post is a waste of space
Jehu
207 posts
16 bikes

December 17, 2018 08:44 PM
Hey buddy, I posted on Craigslist but maybe there are some people that are local to my area that use PR as default and I mainly do my trasanactions though PR surprisingly more than my local CL.
Kikoloko
74 posts
16 bikes

December 18, 2018 06:04 PM
part this thing out and be willing to ship, then this ad is worth it.

also didn't you just acquire this? What about it aren't you happy with?

I ask because a pista concept is about as "true track machine" as you can get, your build is just very tarky. Why not build up the frame with more true track components? That way you get to keep your super rare 53cm celeste bianchi while also having a true track machine, seems like a win win.
pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

December 18, 2018 08:28 PM
I respect the input, therefore I decided to just keep it. I got some parts in the bin that can definitely turn this into for what it what it was meant to be.
Kikoloko
74 posts
16 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.