Marketplace >

FS: WTT: KHS aero track 1995 blue purple fade

(closed)

November 17, 2016 06:21 PM
Trying to trade my 1995 khs blue purple fade aero track frameset plus extras. I am looking for something that is a 54cm! Some frames I'd love to trade for are... bianchi pista concepts (white or celeste colorway) brooklyn machine works gangsta tracks, gt gtb or pulse, cinelli mash work, cinelli mash in the og gray and white, heavy pedal axiom or zephyr and I'll entertain any other framesets so long as they're all 54cm. The photo is of a complete build the way I rode it before parting it out. The frameset is up on ebay but I rather trade it for something I'd like and want right now.

Specs are listed below...

Bottom bracket: shimano un55

Seatpost: Thomson elite (cut) 26.8 silver

Headset: chris king (mismatch colors bottom half is black and upper half is silver)

Stem: dura ace quill stem 80mm 26.0 clamp

*If you're on instagram you can also hit me up on my account. @axl783. I only have one photo. I plan on taking more pictures with a professional camera really soon. For now DM me, text, call or email me at lopez.x.anthony@gmail.com. I'll include my phone number in the DM's. I am located in NYC (Bronx).

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

November 18, 2016 12:49 AM
Looks like you managed to sneak in the KHS to AMC Loews in the Bronx?
Your wild killa.. that had to be a matinee show.
geeradio
38 posts
0 bikes

November 18, 2016 01:49 AM
Hi, I am quite interested this item and would like to ask you some questions below.

1. Do you have another option for selling the frame set (frame, fork, headset, and seat post)? If so, please let me know what is your expected price for the frame set
2. Do you ship internationally, to Thailand? If so, please give an idea about the shipping fees
3. Do you accept PayPal for payment?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

November 18, 2016 05:34 AM
Geeradio...I'm fucking dying right now hahahahaha!!!!! But what movie theatre have you been to where the recliners have seatbelts?
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

November 18, 2016 05:35 AM
Gorilla,,,I am not going to ship internationally. I haven't thought about a price for parting the frameset out. Do you have anything in mind? I would accept paypal.
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

November 19, 2016 01:01 AM
come on.. thats the boogie down imax, you know the nosebleed seats aren't stable
geeradio
38 posts
0 bikes

November 19, 2016 05:13 AM
Geeradio...the seatbelts are for the movies that get you out of your seat and have you on edge. The bronx imax theatres only play TNT and TBS action movies. Steven Seagal and Van Damme will have you almost falling out of your chair every time. That ponytail and those splits are no joke!!!
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

November 29, 2016 10:45 AM
Bump!
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

December 2, 2016 03:35 AM
bump
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

December 3, 2016 04:42 AM
Bump
totokilla
34 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.