(closed)

January 9, 2018 02:59 AM
Larger size 58-60 whatever. Haven't seen one go up in ages

I can dream
Sethpat
43 posts
5 bikes

January 9, 2018 05:46 AM
Bump. Track sharks are incredible. I keep coming across roadies but track sharks are harder to find.
Bubba
85 posts
11 bikes

January 9, 2018 06:57 AM
Yeah it's on my dream sheet, as well as a Laser but I've already come to terms with the fact that I'll never own one of those
Sethpat
43 posts
5 bikes

January 9, 2018 10:57 PM
mattyrose
31 posts
6 bikes

January 9, 2018 11:31 PM
I love my land shark. Funny enough, i was offered a laser two days ago too. Both fantastic frames too own. 2.8k on the ebay one. Pricey.
Bubba
85 posts
11 bikes

January 9, 2018 11:34 PM
Yeah that eBay one is a bit small for me and pretty steep on the price.

Bubba post your bikes! Don't tell me you passed up that laser.
Sethpat
43 posts
5 bikes

January 10, 2018 05:35 AM
I've seen that ebay one in person (I bought a different bike from the owner) and the paint is 100 times better in person.
bair3
166 posts
25 bikes

January 10, 2018 03:44 PM
who posts one blurry picture for a 2800 dollar sale? lolllll

land sharks are tough to come by. frames in the 58-60 seat tube size are tough to come by. combine the two and it's exponentially tough to come by.

I'd keep putting out feelers like this every three months and join every single facebook group -- put alerts on that and ebay and larger forums like lafixed or lfgss
aag
85 posts
2 bikes

January 10, 2018 06:58 PM
@Sethpat - I have lots of bikes but im not much of a photographer. Ill see if i can get some some the shark. Some of them are sitting frames for the time being. And yea, i had to pass on the cinelli laser for the time being. It was in perfect condition -- Meaning i couldnt afford the price tag. But maybe in the future, the frame isnt going anywhere.

@bair3 - If theres one thing John Slawta can do, its color. I was blown away w/ the paint when i saw it in person. Pictures really dont do it justice.
Bubba
85 posts
11 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.