Marketplace >

WTB: Mercier Kilo TT frameset

(closed)

January 6, 2014 05:31 AM
Sold as 57cm c-c. --- So, c-t measurement 60cm, top tube 575mm, any color is cool, but black would be extra cool.

I'm dying to try one of these frames for a daily/beater build, but I don't want to spend all the extra money on a complete with cheap components that I'm going to dump without riding anyway. Make me some offers plz.
GromCake
24 posts
11 bikes

January 6, 2014 05:39 AM
I'll do trades or trade/cash mix too, I have:
- Pake rum runner frameset 59cm (c-t) 575mm top tube in black w/ cane creek ten series cartridge headset, good condition probably less than 1000 miles on it
- Never used FSA Tempo cranks in silver 170mm 130bcd
- Cheap beat up Pake cranks in silver 165mm 130bcd
- Lightly ridden fsa cartridge bb (like less than 50 miles, perfect condition)
- A whole 1" threadless set-up: drilled white track fork, 260mm steerer, headset, 30mm of spacers, a 120mm reach 26mm clamp silver stem, and stem top-cap. Came off my Bianchi Pista, I have no clue what the rake is I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere but that's cool if you're looking to make your 1" threaded set-up threadless for those nice modern benefits.
- Random seatposts and brake parts, and saddles 'n' shit, just ask.
GromCake
24 posts
11 bikes

January 11, 2014 06:08 AM
I'd sell you mind, but it's a 55 cm.
And if you rode it you would probably need like a 130/ 140 mm stem and stuff.
Rushing
100 posts
3 bikes

January 15, 2014 05:50 AM
Always fit by top-tube length, which on the 55cm kilo is only 560mm. 575mm fits me perfect, and 560 is more than a centimeter off, which is a lot when it comes to bike fit, so I wouldn't want to trade a bike that fits for a bike that might not fit, you know? I'd be willing to buy just the frameset from you though if you're willing to sell it? Or if you want to trade parts but I don't think any of those parts I have are worth a whole frameset.
GromCake
24 posts
11 bikes

January 15, 2014 06:13 AM
Message me Daveyboychu@gmail.com, I have the perfect setup for you Threaded fork frameset 57m black $200 no saddle and post
Attached Photos:
Post photo
Sunset
11 posts
5 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.