Marketplace >

FS: 1998 GT GTB 60cm (Complete Only)

(closed)

September 8, 2017 07:26 AM
https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/gt-gtb--...

$1800 FIRM

PayPal only payment as Gift
Shipping is not included, will use either UPS or FedEx
Will not part out what-so-ever

Photos on here is the most recent build. Most of the parts on that page are still the same except handle bars and stem. Condition of the frame is fair. Some minor cosmetic blemishes and scratches. Nothing like any dents or cracks. I've always took really good care of this because it's my pride and joy.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
tricksonafixed
127 posts
6 bikes

September 8, 2017 08:00 PM
That price would be steep even for a nice condition Pulse.
Sethpat
43 posts
5 bikes

September 8, 2017 09:35 PM
Said it once, I will say it again. You're asking way too much. Plus paypal gift only?! Thats a fat joke.
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

September 8, 2017 10:13 PM
You guys sound like broken records.
tricksonafixed
127 posts
6 bikes

September 8, 2017 10:56 PM
How much for the wheelset? I'll cover shipping
ghostridethewhip
182 posts
0 bikes

September 8, 2017 11:01 PM
Actually lets bundle the saddle/post/wheelset
ghostridethewhip
182 posts
0 bikes

September 9, 2017 02:24 AM
The dude I bought the frame set from did me a huge solid and basically put the frame on lay away for me. He waited two months before I got the money to buy it from him. I paid like $700 and he shipped it. When I got it turns out the fork steer tube wasn't long enough to get the whole headset on (which multiple people pointed out to me wasn't complete) so I had to go out and spend another $150 on a fork. So I have $850 into this frame set. The wheels were $800, be cranks were $225, the stem is $80, bars $50, headset $50, saddle $150.

Everything is in good condition. Life gets in the way for some people and riding isn't always an option for me. Which is why I'm leaning towards building a roadie so for when I do ride my bike I can make the most out of each ride.
tricksonafixed
127 posts
6 bikes

September 9, 2017 03:50 PM
The harsh reality of selling bikes (and stuff in general) is that no on cares how much you paid for it. It sounds like this bike is worth more to you than it is to anyone else so you should really just keep it. Besides, tricksonaroadbike doesn't have the same ring to it.
Jehu
207 posts
16 bikes

September 9, 2017 03:57 PM
Lol ^^ facts ^^
ghostridethewhip
182 posts
0 bikes

September 11, 2017 10:52 AM
Fair enough!! I'll delete this post in a few days.

Anyway, I hope all of you on this day remember what happened sixteen years ago. I hope every single one of you American citizens question indubitably that what took place on this day was one of the greatest deceptions in our lifetimes. Tyrannical oppression, fascist autocracy, and totalitarianism are all practically the same thing. The equalizing factor among those three is all the same; statism! If you contribute to the two-party system, then I am afraid to forewarn you individuals you're all walking a fine line from constitutionally-limited government, to complete suppression and subversion of it!

Nine-teen Eighty Four is a little dramatic to use as an example of what our future could possibly hold for us and future generations, but I wouldn't totally cast it aside from being plausible. If you're leftist fighting fascism, look in the fucking mirror. If you're conservative fighting against big government, take a double take at your party. Both are to blame, neither side truly has the solution from what I now presume to be our inevitable future.

This is my post, feel free to express your thoughts. I hope this website doesn't take this down, because I'm still offering this bicycle for sale ;D
tricksonafixed
127 posts
6 bikes

September 11, 2017 02:26 PM
So are you trying to tell us your bike inst going to sell because of 9/11 or because you are asking retail for used parts?
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

September 11, 2017 04:02 PM
Want to sell the frameset?

September 11, 2017 07:08 PM
How much for the bundle deal
ghostridethewhip
182 posts
0 bikes

September 12, 2017 03:32 AM
you paid $800 for tb-14's to phils, thats the part that bugs me the most about all this
pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.