Marketplace >

FS: Black Sugino 75 DD Direct Drive Crankset

(closed)

September 22, 2016 06:47 PM
[img]/f/fa3b65abf6_2.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/fa3b65abf6_1.jpg[/img]

I'm selling my Sugino 75 Direct Drive crankset.
They are 165mm in length, and have only a few rides on them.
They were purchased brand new, and have no issues.
No scratches are arms at all, they look, and feel brand new.

I'm looking to get $300 for the Crank arms and bottom bracket.
for $400 you get the whole crankset with 50t black zen with minor scuff that looks worse in photos

Everything is plus shipping + PP fees from SOCAL.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo
Rainier
259 posts
2 bikes

September 23, 2016 03:41 PM
pmd

September 24, 2016 12:45 PM
can anyone name a better crankset than this outside of SRM? thinking not . . .

September 25, 2016 01:03 AM
Higher level sugino. The grand mightys, s-cubic and such.

September 25, 2016 02:07 AM
grand mightys flex more than 75's & s-cubic is only worth it in chainrings. thanks for reply, but the DD's is where it's at

September 25, 2016 04:21 AM
@Fabel, I'd ask to see the source of all your info, but I bet your butt doesn't look too pretty.
Jehu
207 posts
16 bikes

September 25, 2016 05:28 AM
sure Jehu. quick link to sum it up . . .

http://www.bikeforums.net/singlespeed-f...

September 25, 2016 05:48 AM
LOL your source is a forum!!! #somuchscience #opinionsmeannothing #justgiveup
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

September 25, 2016 12:30 PM
oh duddy, afaik nobody has done anything scientific on track cranksets & you should know the vast majority of us don't need these levels of rigidity in the 1st place, but listening to an actual kierin racer who does this for a living & is also a coach should have an opinion respected much higher than your personal thoughts. & if you don't appreciate the feedback forums give us then why do you even log on here?

here's the closest you'll find; hope it helps you understand crankset properties further:
http://blog.fairwheelbikes.com/reviews-...

September 25, 2016 03:07 PM
Point being, you can't go around using second/third hand experience like it's fact. You don't get to tell someone they're wrong because some guy on the internet got a very rough translation from some guy who heard from some guy.

At the end of the day, you don't know jack. So why say anything at all?
Jehu
207 posts
16 bikes

September 25, 2016 04:32 PM
getting this upset over a crankset is pitiful. & indirectly stating that you don't value others intellect-testing-experience-observations-reviews-evaluations is just as self-defeating for yourself.

if everyone was like you, why have ever gone to school? if you have all the answers, why join a forum? if nobody has valid points, why are reviews (forums, amazon, youtube, documentaries, magazines, blogs, etc) utilized every day? how does one progress w/ a mindset such as yours?

we should all listen to those w/ more experience than us in life before we head down our own pathways, otherwise you'll be in the wilderness w/o any map to life. it's scary to see how little you respect what's been tried & true.

hope you have a better day & all the more . . . GLWS

September 25, 2016 05:14 PM
I bet FABEL is super fun at parties.
Scrodzilla
77 posts
1 bike

October 16, 2016 02:17 PM
sold

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.